- Bowling ball, washed & roughed up with sandpaper
- Adhesive (Liquid Nails, Weldbond, Lexel)
- Tesserae (mosaic tile, stained glass, coins, flat marbles, broken china)
- Grout (MUST be sanded grout-purchased at any home improvement store)
- Masonry or grout sealant-clear, high gloss
Memphis’s Tip: I draw out my designs, attach my glass pieces with clear liquid silicone caulking, let dry a couple of days then add CEG-LITE Commercial Epoxy Grout (sold at Home Depot). It comes in 2 pouches in the bucket that you mix to activate …. grout comes out almost as a liquid rubber and rub it over glass pieces and wipe off excess.